the family

the family

Monday, August 23, 2010

back to school

Well today was loooonnng
Didn't help I didn't go to bed till 430am and woke up at 740....yuck! We had therapy at the temple mall
.zach got to walk around and play on some equipment. After there we went to see the psychologist and to the pharmacy we made it home about lunch time. I spent about 2 hours with boys doing social studied, and creation (science ). Then they did some math and art. Hubs had to work way late, he got in about 930pm....boo. I hate those long nights.

I made the call today to talk to my Dr about the lapband, i think he should be on board with the idea, he mentioned it to me not too long ago, but I hadn't researched it. Yet.

So tomorrow I'm going to go do my lab work for the fainting last week, run by a pharmacy, then were going to work more on science, social studies and some reading, I have a new book I think the boys will love. I'm off to bed....exhausted. night

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones