the family

the family

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

thanksgiving thankfullness

Its Turkey day! Gobble Gobble! Here are some of the many things I'm thankful for,

My family, they can drive me bonkers at times but I love them!

I'm thankful for our health, its not to be taken for granted, each day is a blessing.

My home! We have shelter from the cold/heat, we have a place to lay our heads.

My friends both online and IRL, y'all are amazing and keep me going on the hard days.

Our wonderful nurses at home and in the clinics and hospitals, the awesome doctors who guide us and help us.

The incredible team of therapists our boys see, they inspire us to keep on going and allow us to see potential.

I hope everyone has a blessed holiday and stays safe if your travel. Happy Thanksgiving day!!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones