the family

the family

Sunday, July 10, 2011

life goes on

So I've had many trying moments with a certian person in my life, a person I thought was a true friend, a shoulder, a sister. I suppose I was wrong, I suppose unless I put her on a pedastal, and am at her side every time she needs that I'm just not a good enough friend for her to waste her time with. I'm at a place that I'm okay with that, I'm okay with not trying to jump thru hoops, not feeling guilty, not getting emotionally drained, I'm at a point that its okay to have her as an acquaintance and nothing more. It is a relief actually I suppose because I was so emotionally wrapped up in pleasing her and wanting to be friends, I feel a weight lifted and feel a new sense of renewal and a more optimistic outlook on life. I guess its true, life goes on...

Thank you to a very special friend for helping me realize its not worth my energy and my life will be brighter. I'm blessed to have the wonderful beautiful friends in my life. She is a ray of sunshine, and I get to spend 40-60hours a week with her. Blessed beyond measures.

My advice to you today, if there is something or someone in your life holding a negative impact on you.....let it/them go.spread your wings and fly away.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones