the family

the family

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

9-15

Its been a long week already and its only Wednesday! Our nurse Tuesday called out and hubs had field time, so he left at 4am and didn't get home till about 6pm, it was a long day, but we made it, took the boys to the park, everyone enjoyed it, zach did lots of walking around, still can't get over how well he is walking! Last week we got some super good news for zman! Our pulmonary doc agreed he could come OFF. Oxygen during the day if his saturation levels stay above 90% his lowest has been about 92-93%! Again I'm just in amazement!

Hubs has had a bit of badluck lately, hurt his foot by falling off a genorator and yesterday in field he dehydrated and needed 3 IV bags....poor Guy. Today seems better though.

I found a co-op group thanks to our fabulous developmental therapist, they are full this semester but I'm planning on joining next semester, they off tons of classes for things such as gardening, grossology....all things gross. Algebra, speech and debate, to events like track, music,soccer etc.

October 13th I will go see the dietician its the next step on my list for upcoming changes. Ready to get it behind me already. Tomorrow we have therapy for all the boys, occupational .. so I better get to bed soon ..........

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones