the family

the family

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

bumming

The last couple days we have bummed around the house....a good thing since Were always on the go, you would think, but I've actually put myself in a funk...and our wonderful down pouring rain today didn't help any. Sigh. The boys have been really good and doing school work so well, I can't compain. We have nearly gottan half way thru our life source lessons for the year...gulp you heard me right, guess we will be finding more to continue on with soon.thinking of taking the boys to see Thomas the train, yea a little young for M but C will have a blast and there will be other things for M to do. We will see how things go.

Time to start planning my lil mans 3rd birthday! So hard to believe he will be 3 in just over a month. Its also time to plan the boys Halloween ...figure if I start soon I wont overwhelm myself.

Hopefully getting out tomorrow running errands will help my funk. I need sunshine for sure but the grass needs this rain!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones