the family

the family

Thursday, September 2, 2010

holiday planning

Time is ticking, Christmas is only 113 days away! You know what that means? Halloween and Thanksgiving are even closer! The past few halloween's haven't been much, 2007 zach was 5 days old having his first surgery, 2008 Harold was in Korea and zach was still really fragile so the boys dressed up and played at home. 2009 we did take the boys on a small outing scavenging for candy. I'd like to have a big celebration this year now whose to say if ill get my wish, I'm looking around for ideas for the boys to go as a theme of some sort.

Now lets talk Thanksgiving we have much to be thankful for, and hopefully by that time I wont be able to consume all those calories (meaning hopefully I'll have had surgery) still looking forward to having the big meal, just will need lots of people to help eat.......haha.

December is my favorite month of the year, I looooooovee it, the spirit the decorations the giving...I can't wait. Santa has been working a lil here and there already, don't planing going overboard this year but we will see if I can contain. My excitement. I love the wrapping, the tree, the smiles and laughter.

Time to start planning if you haven't already!

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones