the family

the family

Monday, November 12, 2012

thankful day 11-13

Today im going to include a few days since i forgot to log on and post : day 11- im thankful for cooler weather, it reminds me ball is on the way and christmas is around the corner.cooler weather also means the house is cooler and having the ac not working isn't a big issue . day 12- thankful for our military past present and future . my grandpa was in the navy and army, my dad in the navy and my loving husband was in the army for 11 years. thank you all for your sacrifices and challenges. day 13- im thankful for modern technology for being able to communicate with my hunny even though he is in afghan at the moment , those small calls and internet chats really get me thru the days.

No comments:

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones